Nuclear Pioneer MCA RIID PRO Gamma Spectrometer (without probe)
Nuclear Pioneer RIID PRO MCA for Gamma Spectroscopy and Scintillation Counter.
Based on Cortex-M7 microprocessor and pipelined 12bit ADC.
MCA unit only without NaI(Tl) probe.
The product is limited edition of Nuclear Pioneer based on faster Cortex-M7 processor and high quality Pipelined 12-bit ADC chip. The device can make all things that our standard edition Nuclear Pioneer can do. And it can even more.
What makes it better?
- Faster Microprocessor
- Pipelined Low Noise 12-bit ADC
- Digitally controlled High Voltage Module
- Built-in fast sampling Oscilloscope
- Pulse shape training adaptive software
- ARM Cortex-M7 microprocessor
- 12-bit 4096 channels Pipelined ADC
- TFT LCD 3.5” 480x320 with adjustable backlight level
- 600V-1000V digitally controlled positive polarity HV module for photomultiplier (NaI(Tl) probe is not included)
- Adjustable gain & pulse shape pre-amplifier
- Gamma Spectrometer Mode (tested up to 20.000 CPS)
- RIID Radioisotope Identification with included library
- Scintillation Counter Mode with Waterfall Histogram
- Easy Channel to Energy calibration with selectable scheme and channels pick
- Real time background subtract mode for gamma spectrometer
- Real time gaussian peak detection
- Real time activity calculation
- Linear or Logarithmic spectrum viewer
- Energy compensated dose rate
- 0.30 uSv/h doserate alert and 2-sigma CPS alert in scint.mode
- CPS standard deviation calibration for scint.mode
- Mute / Alert / Clicking in scint.mode
- Spectrum LCD zoom 512-4096 channels
- Internal Micro SD card for data storage
- RTC (utilize CR2032 battery for date and time keeping)
- Built-in Oscilloscope
- Temperature Sensor
- Bluetooth BLE module
- USB port for programming, calibration or data download
- Easy firmware update via USB and friendly bootloader
- 2000mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- Built-in charging circuit
- UPC number: 634154871201
- SKU: RH-MCA-RIID-M7